What are Invisalign and Spark Clear Aligners?
Red Dirt Orthodontics is proud to provide their patients in Oklahoma City and Yukon with Invisalign and Spark clear aligners. Invisalign and Spark are our options for a series of clear, removable aligners that are used as an alternative to traditional metal braces. The aligners are worn for around two weeks and then changed with a new set. As an orthodontist, Dr. Erickson loves them because there are so many advantages that come with wearing Invisalign and Spark!
Invisalign and Spark vs. Braces
- Virtually invisible – Invisalign and Spark are clear aligners which are hardly noticeable, only you know you’re wearing them.
- Treats simple to complex cases – This form of treatment is effective for a wide variety of cases, no matter how complex your case is. With technology like this we can make it work for you!
- Comfortable – Invisalign and Spark aligners are both made up of their own unique, technologically-advanced materials to ensure smooth and comfortable wear! No need to worry about broken brackets and wires poking your cheeks that cause soreness and irritation!
- Removable – These clear aligners are meant to be removed for eating, drinking and brushing. That way no food gets stuck in your aligner.
- Less time- Requires less appointments and more time for you! Appointments with Dr. Erickson will be every 8-10 weeks.
How it works
- At your first appointment, Dr. Erickson will determine if Invisalign or Spark is the right approach for you! He will sit down with you find out what aspects of your bite you want to address.
- We then take a digital scan of your teeth using our iTero scanner which creates a precise 3D digital image of your teeth! After your scan is finished, Dr. Erickson will examine your bite and jaw anatomy.
- After all the scans and examinations Dr. Erickson will review the cost and length of treatment for your individual case.
- Your custom aligners will be made! As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gradually shift into place creating a straighter more attractive position.
How much do Invisalign and Spark aligners cost?
In most cases with Invisalign and Spark treatment your cost is comparable to the cost of traditional braces. Although with other medical treatments, Dr. Erickson can determine the cost for you based on your specific needs. There are many other factors that are included in the Invisalign and Spark cost such as your treatment goals, the difficulty of your case and how long you are in treatment for. Here at Red Dirt Orthodontics we currently offer many different payment plans, most insurance plans, and flexible financing options. This is to help any treatments not covered by your dental policy.
Invisalign and Spark are great approaches for some patients. Whether you are in Yukon, Oklahoma City or any of the surrounding areas, contact Red Dirt Orthodontics to schedule a complimentary consultation to see if Invisalign or Spark is right for you! (405) 227-0054.