What is Invisalign?
Red Dirt Orthodontics is proud to provide their patients in Oklahoma City and Yukon Invisalign clear aligners. Invisalign is a series of clear, removable aligners that are used as an alternative to traditional metal braces. Each set is slightly modified to gently move your teeth into their new positions. The aligners are worn for around two weeks and then changed with a new set. As an orthodontist, Dr. Erickson loves them because there are so many advantages that come with wearing Invisalign!
Invisalign vs. Braces
- Virtually invisible – Invisalign are clear aligners which are hardly noticeable, only you know you’re wearing them.
- Treats simple to complex cases – This form of treatment is effective for a wide variety of cases, no matter how complex your case is. With technology like this we can make it work for you!
- Comfortable– Invisalign trays are made from SmartTrack material that is smooth and comfortable to wear! No need to worry about broken brackets and wires poking your cheek that cause soreness and irritation!
- Removable – These clear aligners are meant to be removed for eating, drinking and brushing. That way no food gets stuck in your aligner.
- Less time- Requires less appointments and more time for you! Appointments with Dr. Erickson will be every 8-10 weeks.
How it works
- At your first appointment, Dr. Erickson will determine if Invisalign is the right approach for you! He will sit down with you find out what aspects of your bite you want to address.
- We then take a digital scan of your teeth using our iTero scanner which creates a precise 3D digital image of your teeth! After your scan is finished, Dr. Erickson will examine your bite and jaw anatomy.
- After all the scans and examinations Dr. Erickson will review the cost and length of treatment for your individual case.
- Your custom aligners will be made! As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gradually shift into place creating a straighter more attractive position.
How much does Invisalign Cost?
In most cases with Invisalign treatment your cost is comparable to the cost of traditional braces. Although with other medical treatments, Dr. Erickson can determine the cost for you based on your specific needs. There are many other factors that are included in the Invisalign cost such as your treatment goals, the difficulty of your case and how long you are in treatment for. Here at Red Dirt Orthodontics we currently offer many different payment plans, most insurance plans, and flexible financing options. This is to help any treatments not covered by your dental policy.
Invisalign is a great approach for some patients. Whether you are in Yukon, Oklahoma City or any of the surrounding areas, contact Red Dirt Orthodontics to schedule a complimentary consultation to see if Invisalign is right for you! (405) 227-0054.