Effective as of June 28, 2018
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
We are the owners of the content on this site. The only content we post on here is what we are voluntarily supplied directly from our patients. We will not post any information without letting you know. Furthermore, we don’t rent or sell the information that you supply us.
With the information you supply to us, we can respond to your question or comment better. We will never share your information with any other party outside of our organization, unless it is needed to fully fulfill your request to us.
Control and Access of Your Own Information
At any time, you can opt out from contact with us. Furthermore, at anytime, you can contact us about anything regarding your information including:
- Seeing what personal data we have about you
- Change any incorrect personal data about you
- Delete any personal data about you
- Express concern or question how we use your personal data
We take your security very seriously. Whenever we collect extremely private information like credit card information, that information is protected both online and offline. This information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a safe and secure way. Our servers are also firewall protected against hackers and intruders.
Only employees who need your information to help complete the tasks you ask for will have access to your personal identification information. When not being used, your information is stored in an extremely secure location.