Red Dirt Orthodontics will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, you will know what to expect before you even begin your treatment! The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. But our helpful staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option, so that you can make the best choice for you and your smile!
Soonercare Information (Medicaid)
- Medically necessary cases are the only ones that qualify through Soonercare. Since only a select amount of our patients meet their strict criteria, we offer our flexible financing options to those who do not qualify.
- If our patients do medically qualify, then Soonercare pays for the entire treatment.
We are able to file any insurance for the patient, even if we are out of network.
View our PDF’s and images below to get more information and a better understanding of the medically necessary cases Soonercare covers.
Auto Qualifiers for Medicaid
Overjet greater than 9mm or reverse underbite of 3.5mm or greater.
Impinging overbite that causes one or more of the following:
- Soft tissue damage of the palate
- Multiple lower teeth in contact with the palate
Crossbite of Anterior teeth that has one or more of the following:
- Tooth Damage
- A completely lingual position of an anterior tooth
- Destruction of soft tissue or gingival recession